For the Crown. For the Carolinas.
Supporters groups and their members are critical to the success and organization of the Supporters Section and the overall matchday environment. Dedication, service, belonging, and entertainment should be key values of any of Charlotte FC supporters groups.
The Treasury, a sub-group of the Supporters Council, allocates monies from The Supporters Fund for the benefit of the entire Supporters Section and party atmosphere at Bank of America Stadium. Click Here to learn more about the requirements and process for joining The Treasury.
The Supporters Council, comprised of representatives from each CLTFC supporters groups, will determine the direction and growth of the supporters culture at Bank of America Stadium including TIFOs, chants & songs, and supporters events. In addition, the Supporters Council will help coordinate and execute important community engagement efforts across the Carolinas. This will be a collective group of the loudest and proudest recognized representatives of Charlotte FC fans. The goal is to work together to provide the best matchday environment in Major League Soccer and coordinate a unified and inclusive pre-match atmosphere for all supporters and fans of Charlotte FC.
To continue to be recognized by the Club, a supporters group must adhere to the Supporters’ Council Code of Conduct.
Current Charlotte FC Supporters Groups:
Mint City Collective
Mint St. Mafia
Southbound & Crown
The Queen’s Firm
How to Become a Supporter Section Season Ticket Member
Click here to buy season tickets. Individual matchday tickets will not be available for purchase.
The Supporters Section is first come, first served seating in the Lower Level behind the East Goal. This unique area is where the stadium energy begins which will create a special experience for all fans. Expect to sing, cheer, and stand for 90 minutes.
How to Become a Member of The Treasury
Below is the list of requirements to become an official Charlotte FC Supporters Group. To apply or inquire further about the process, please e-mail the Treasury at CLTFCTreasury@gmail.com.
- Must have at least twenty-two (22) Pledged Members.
- Must have at least twenty-two (22) Pledged Members with Season Tickets in the Charlotte Football Club Supporters’ Section.
- Must have a unique logo.
- Must have a website and activity on at least one (1) social media platform.
- Must submit a Mission Statement and Supporters’ Group Description.
- Must have written bylaws, at least three (3) Pledged Members identified as leadership, and a mechanism for adding new members.
- Must commit to and participate in one (1) community service initiative per quarter.
- Must commit to establishing themselves as a Legal Entity (Business or 501(c)3, 4, or 7) by November 1st, 2021.
Click below for more information curated and created by the original (8) self-identified Charlotte FC supporters groups as of summer 2021: