For the Crown. For the Carolinas.
Supporters groups are critical to the success and organization of the Supporters Section and the overall match day environment. Dedication, service, belonging, and entertainment should be key values of any of our recognized supporters groups. While we welcome fans to establish new supporters groups of any size, a group must meet the requirements below to receive the benefits of an official Charlotte FC supporters group, including a seat on the Supporters Council.
The Supporters Council will determine the direction and growth of the supporters culture at Bank of America Stadium including TIFOs, chants & songs, and supporters events. In addition, the Supporters Council will help coordinate and execute important community engagement efforts across the Carolinas. This will be a collective group of the loudest and proudest recognized representatives of Charlotte FC fans. The goal is to work together to provide the best matchday environment in Major League Soccer and coordinate a unified and inclusive pre-match atmosphere for all supporters and fans of Charlotte FC.
All (8) self-identified Charlotte FC supporters groups (as of June 2021) from across the Carolinas worked collectively to determine the purpose and requirements of the Inaugural Supporters Council.
A coalition of all official supporters groups to move the city and sport forward with one voice rooted in diversity. The council will serve to create a budget, track, spend, and report the money raised by the Supporter’s Section Fee, as well as communicate with the Charlotte FC front office and advise on fan experience and relations.
Official CLTFC Supporters Groups Requirements:
- Must have at least twenty-two (22) Pledged Members.
- Must have at least twenty-two (22) Pledged Members with Season Tickets in the Charlotte FC Supporters Section.
- Must have a unique logo.
- Must have a website and activity on at least one (1) social media platform.
- Must submit a Mission Statement and Supporters Group Description.
- Must have written bylaws, at least three (3) Pledged Members identified as leadership, and a mechanism for adding new members.
- Must commit to and participate in one (1) community service initiative per quarter.
- Must commit to establishing themselves as a Legal Entity (Business or 501(c)3, 4, or 7) by November 1st, 2021.
Click below for more information curated and created by the original (8) self-identified Charlotte FC supporters groups:
Questions? Reach out to info@CharlotteFootballClub.com
How to Become a Supporters Section Season Ticket Member
The Supporters Section is first come, first served seating in the Lower Level behind the East Goal. This unique area is where the stadium energy begins which will create a special experience for all fans. Expect to sing, cheer, and stand for 90 minutes.